Creating the Perfect Water Feature
Stunning water features and Lighting can transform your garden in to a tranquil retreat
Few additions to a landscaped garden are more spectacular and rewarding than that of a water garden or a stunning water feature. We can help you plan your water feature: choose from one of the many styles of pond available to suit the style of your garden. This may include a Waterfall or Fountain as well as decorative edgings in stone, paving, or a wall surround.
We can also create a unique water feature using pebbles, boulders or monolith stones and bespoke ceramic or stainless steel structures.
- We can create attractive water gardens and stunning water features
- Many styles of pond to suit your garden
- Aquatic plants, shrubs, marine life, fish and lighting
- Addition of waterfalls and fountains, with decorative edgings in stone, paving, or wall surround.
- Classical, Ornamental and Contemporary Water Features include:
- Pebble Pools, Bowls and Stones,
- Boulders and Monolith Structures,
- Bespoke ceramic or stainless steel structures,
- Statues and ornamental sculptures.
A Selection of our Water Features
Click the Images to open a Lightbox View
Photos of water features: Left to right from the top down – Fish pond with stone surround, Monolith structures and water feature with pebble pond, Fully planted Devon Slate pond, Decorative planted pond, Marble spherical water feature, Stainless steel tubular water feature, 2 tier marble fountain, Wooden cylindrical water feature, Standing stones water feature.